Hassle free oil changes, saving you precious time! No long waits in busy dealerships. Our ASE Certified Technicians will have you in and out in no time!
- New Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil
- Remove & Replace Old Oil Filter
- Safety Inspections Always Included
Its your car too hot in the summer? We'll have your air conditioning up and running in no time! A/C systems are complex, but our trained technicians are here to help.
- A/C Flush Services
- A/C Unit Replacement & Repair
- Air Filter Replacement
Bolton Motors can ensure your vehicle is running at peak performance & diagnose and repair any check engine light issues. If you're check engine light comes on while diriving, safely pull over and call BMI!
- Ensures Vehicle Running at Peak Performance
- Correct Check Engine Light Issues
- Diagnose Vehicle Light Codes
Emissions Testing your vehicle is required by CT State Law. This ensures your vehicle is in compliance with all Federal and State Clean Air Energy acts. No appointment is nessecary for Emissions Testing.
- No Appointment Nessecary
- $20 Cash Only (Mandated by State of CT)
- Proper Emissions Means a Clean Environment
Clean headlights allow you to see safely at night, keeping you and your family safe. Headlight Restoration can increase illumination up to 300% and provides UV and Salt sealant.
Reasons to Have your Headlights Restored:
- Restores Cloudy & Discolored Headlights
- Recovers Headlight Performance
- Raises Vehicle Resale Value
Everyone knows that tires are important, but tires are truly the foundation of vehicle performance and stability. BMI recommends that tires should be replaced every 40,000 to 60,000 miles on average.
- Tires Must Be Checked Regularly
- Tire Rotation is Recommended Every 6 Months
- Tires Should be Changed at First Sign of Issue